Moscow: a new look at the city
What is Moscow really like? Bustling energy, impressive architecture, stylish youth, exquisite cuisine and interiors, endless roads, and the beauty of life. This city of contrasts marries the splendor of heritage with a cosmopolite spirit of a cutting-edge megapolis.
We are in love with Moscow, and we believe that no standard package vacation can fully reveal its unique diversity. That is why we came up with lots of ideas to let you feel Moscow from the inside and see this world capital through the eyes of its residents. Share with us the experiences you are willing to try, and we will do everything to make your stay truly unforgettable.
Welcome to Space Pavilion – an unprecedented museum of cosmonautics. Instead of an ordinary excursion… we are invited to a private meeting with a real cosmonaut! You will get first-hand experience and listen to the personal story of conquering the space, gaining the insights of space traveling.
The Bolshoi Theatre is amongst the world’s most famous ballet and opera theatres. For several centuries it has been home for the best Russian and world artistic troupes. We invite you to see the splendor of the Bolshoi Theatre as a spectator… and sneak behind the scenes afterwards!
Enjoy the inner sanctum of the Bolshoi Theatre, taking a peek at the dressing rooms, standing on the historical stage, attending the ballet rehearsal before the performance – witnessing everything hidden from an ordinary spectator – and enjoy an opera or a ballet performance later on.
Moscow is a magnetically attractive city living 24/7. Experience the flight on a private helicopter and plunge into million lights shining in the dark, soaking up the atmosphere of a city that never sleeps.
Only you, the pilot, and the night city!
Russia is famous for its figure skating champions all over the world. Figure skating is indeed one of the most beloved winter sports among the Russians, so we suggest you learning how to skate at one of the best skating schools of the capital attending the class guided by one of the leading coaches!
We can also arrange a private workshop with Olympic figure skating champions on request.
For a truly immersive journey bringing you closer to real city life, nothing works better than living one day of the local residents’ life. We offer a unique experience, where you will:
- wander around outer-lying residential areas, get to know what the Russians call “khrushchyovka ” and stay in an ordinary flat in the suburbs at night;
- use public transport while commuting to work;
- find out the Muscovites’ salaries;
- head to local markets and discover the average food basket of a Muscovite;
It is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to look at Moscow ruled by great Russian monarchs. In this the route you will:
- attend a tea ceremony in a private noble mansion, stepping into the shoes of the reigning family members, and discover the rituals surrounding the Russian monarchy;
- put on Virtual Reality glasses and see the lost architectural masterpieces dating back to medieval times;
- go down to the subterranean labyrinths and see the ‘Moscow underground’ with your own eyes, where famous Russian adventurists and robbers used to hide their treasures in the XIX century.
The Soviet period in the history of Moscow is full of numerous mysteries and puzzles yet unsolved. During the walk you will:
- gain access to one of the Stalin’s skyscrapers through the secret passage and find out the destiny of the 8th tower as well as the entrance to Moscow Metro-2 kept confidential by the Soviet intelligence services;
- see Moscow that has never existed: you will discover the destiny of the eighth tower and an alternative version of a mausoleum;
- visit an abandoned confectionary factory, where you will unveil the memoirs from a personal archive of factory fixtures, learning more about industrial architecture.
Moscow boasts a surprisingly eclectic contemporary architecture matching a hectic pace of a megapolis in the XXI century. During the route you will:
- ride on e-scooters along the historical center and notice unusual buildings in the shape of an egg, a Chinese pagoda and even a train!
- admire a stunning panoramic view from the 89th floor of a Moscow City tower, the highest observation deck in Europe;
- visit trending art clusters and enjoy the bohemian lifestyle, where the creative minds of today’s Moscow work and relax.
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is the most famous museum of Russia, located in an impressive building styled as an antique sanctuary. It hosts the masterpieces of painting, graphics, sculpture, and applied art from all over the world, created by such genius as Sandro Botticelli, Pablo Picasso, Eduardo Manet, and Wassily Kandinsky, to name but a few.
Closing this museum to the public, we offer you a unique private excursion, while nothing will distract you from enjoying the art têt-à-têt.
A live music concert can be arranged in the central hall of the museum on your request.
No journey is complete without tasting genuine national cuisine. Especially for you we will arrange a workshop on preparing traditional Russian dishes under the guidance of a master chef in one of the best restaurants of Moscow overlooking the Kremlin. You will find out what is blinis, okroshka, how the traditional borsch should be served and what is a must-have salad for celebrating the New Year.
Moscow is known for its art clusters. Winzavod, Flacon, Garage – these impressive brick and concrete town factories were reinvented and given a brand new life, becoming a favorite leisure destination of the local residents.
Take part in an interactive exhibition and think outside the box, opening your mind to creative ideas and revelations of contemporary artists.
A steam bath is a signature Russian tradition recognized all over the world. Several centuries ago this unusual ritual seemed shocking for those few foreigners daring to visit. Bath brooms (venik) treatments and swimming in the ice hole were beyond their imagination.
Try it yourself and experience an original Russian steam bath, relaxing with utmost comfort and high-end service at the same time.
Moscow impresses with its hidden underground life, while the Moscow metro itself is a huge underground museum, an incredible jigsaw unveiling the shifts in architectural style and political ideology, a living history on our map.
Each of the 224 metro stations has a unique design, with most of them considered genuine architectural gems.
We invite you on a tour along the Moscow underground – a true architectural and engineering wonder.
We will book a table at the best dining destinations of Moscow, recommending the restaurants to savor contemporary Russian cuisine and enjoy a bespoke surprise prepared by one of the best international chefs especially for you!